Thank you for your patience during these unique and changed times. We are currently adjusting to the change in ministry practice and procedures due to COVID-19.
This communication is to officially share that beginning Sunday, November 8, 2020 we will be offering three options for our Sunday Worship:
1. Off Campus -Virtual Service will continue to be available via YouTube at 12:00 p.m. (Service shown will be the prior week’s service)
2. On Campus Parking Lot – Attendees will be able to come to the parking lot and access the live service through FM transmission 90.5 FM at 10:15 a.m. Link to: Drive-In Service Schedule
3. On Campus In-Person Service – Attendees will be able to come inside the sanctuary only between 9:55 a.m. – 10:10 a.m. for check-in and participate in the recording of our worship service on a first come first seated basis. Due to COVID-19, social distancing and public safety suggestions will be followed. Seating for attendees will be structured and limited. At 10:15 a.m. recording of worship service will promptly begin.
- Face Coverings will be required for participation in recording/social distancing will be practiced and encouraged
- Those who plan to sit together during recording must enter the building together for seating and social distancing purposes
- Immediately upon entry attendees will be directed to a seat. Clustering to socialize in vestibule and sanctuary will not be available due to COVID-19 restrictions. Once seated please respect social distancing and remain seated.
Again, thank you for your patience and Christian spirit during these times as we aim to serve this present age. Weekly communications, virtual Bible Study, and virtual Sunday School will continue until further notice. Please choose the worship option that personally fits your comfort level.
Pastor U.D. Williams